Overlander Homes is a local family owned and operated business and has been building quality homes reflecting Darwin's tropical lifestyle for 21 years.
Started by Robert and Sharon Cox in 1995, Overlander Homes established a reputation as being a reliable builder of quality homes, a fact recognised by both the Housing Industry Association of Australia (HIA) and the Master Builders Association, having been the recipients of over 60 Industry awards including the prestigious 2016 Home of the Year award from both the HIA and Master Builders.
Probably more importantly, for the family looking to have a new home built, Rob and Sharon have established a reputation for fairness and dependability in all aspects of their business and community.
"The awards are great" says Sharon "but having satisfied clients is ultimately rewarding. Recently we completed a home where we have built for 3 generations of the same family - I'm wrapped about that".
Who We Are
Our team includes:
- Robert Cox - Director / Builder
- Sharon Cox - Director / Administration / Accounts / Warranty & Maintenance co-ordinator
- Daniel Fuller - Construction Manager
- Wendy Strawhorn - In-house draftsperson
What We Do
Servicing Darwin, Palmerston and surrounding areas, our award-winning team's more than 100 years of combined industry experience means you can be assured of quality workmanship and easy construction. You can count on our reliable service and transparent process, with no hidden costs.
What you can expect from Overlander:
- Guide you through the building process, from start to finish
- Help you design your perfect home or simply pick one of our plans from our extensive range
- Make any modifications before you sign a contract ensuring you are 100% happy
- Check your site before you purchase to discuss any additional site works or costs
- Build to a fixed price HIA NT building contract for new homes
- 12 month maintenance warranty to ensure piece of mind
- 6 year structural guarantee
If you're looking to build a new home or investment property, call Sharon Cox on 0403 184 099 today for a chat about what we can do for you.